RedShelf is a product-focused, education company that prides itself on having a fun and collaborative environment. Our team is passionate, growth-driven, and always goes the extra mile to deliver the best experience to our users. We offer the excitement and opportunity of a young, fast-growing start-up but with a proven track record of success.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing marketing strategies and tactics to advance RedShelf business objectives while protecting and building the organizational brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the VP of Marketing, assist with development of annual marketing plan—building the plan in consultation with Sales and other internal stakeholders to ensure optimal alignment with global business objectives, sales cycles and processes, and timelines.
- Manage implementation of the annual plan including:
- Planning, writing, and production oversight of wide-ranging sales enablement tools such as:
- Pitch decks
- Email drip campaigns
- Print collateral
- Point of sale materials
- Promotional videos
- Planning and execution of B2B advertising and promotions such as:
- Advertising in industry/trade publications and websites
- Targeted direct marketing
- Lead generation (in partnership with eCommerce Manager) through search engine marketing, targeted social media advertising, online display, retargeting, etc.
- Partner with Product team to develop and deliver product knowledge resources and training to Sales staff.
- Manage other unplanned marketing activities as they arise, such as promoting the launch of new platform features, implementing niche marketing initiatives to address specialized needs, etc.
- Ensure adherence to deadlines and budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a marketing environment, particularly creating collateral and planning and executing advertising plans.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining schedules and adhering to budgets.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proactivity, curiosity, enthusiasm, and achievement orientation.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Familiarity with the higher education landscape, and appreciation of the advances in educational technology, course materials, and digital publishing.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms.
- Comfort and/or experience in a startup environment.
Since inception, RedShelf has undergone tremendous growth by providing the learning community with leading-edge digital course materials and the end-to-end workflow technology to effectively deliver those materials. We partner with 600+ education institutions and 1200+ higher education publishers to make learning both more affordable and more effective through digital technology.
In addition to our competitive compensation package that includes company stock options, we offer an engaging office culture with frequent onsite and offsite events including intramural sports teams, happy hours, volunteer work, and more.
RedShelf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, individuals with a disability, veterans, and others who would enrich the diversity of RedShelf are encouraged to apply.