RedShelf is an award-winning EdTech company focused on helping publishers, schools, and businesses transition effortlessly to more affordable and efficient digital textbooks and learning content. In addition to digitizing and distributing content from thousands of publishers and content providers, we offer an end-to-end software platform (our "Content Delivery System") that streamlines every step in the course material acquisition and distribution process.
We’ve become one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies because we’re a true “one-stop-shop," offering the most modern technology and unparalleled support to help our partners adapt and thrive in the digital age.
The Customer Success Specialist, Channel Partners will be a part of the Customer Success team working with our channel partner account. This role is responsible for implementation to lifecycle day to day support and will work within the dedicated Channel Partner Customer Success team to successfully deliver digital content to a large number of schools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to facilitate enhancements and provide actionable feedback regarding communications, tools, capabilities, processes, and product lines.
- Support the client and RedShelf teams with scaled onboarding, integration setup and rollout of RedShelf product and services to channel partner schools.
- Train and support relevant stakeholders in using new and existing products, tools, and resources. Keep clients informed of new RedShelf product and feature launches, create value propositions and communications encouraging adoption of products and support stakeholders in using new products.
- Work with multiple campus stakeholders to successfully implement technical integrations including communication, setup, testing and troubleshooting of integrations.
- Assist the client and RedShelf teams with delivery of all requested digital products to schools.
- Enable course launches through collection of digital content information from schools and publisher partners, ensuring accurate matching of course materials and courses.
- Support the Customer Experience team with escalations and ticket resolution.
- Establish a relationship with partner program teams to ensure customer satisfaction. Act as a trusted advisor for partner team.
- Meet SLAs related to content delivery, customer support, and school onboarding. Provide timely and accurate SLA performance reports to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidate is self-sufficient and highly motivated, self-directed and possesses high energy and a passion for RedShelf.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both internal and customer-facing settings.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and deadlines while being adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or Google Suite applications with a concentration on spreadsheet skills.
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- 1+ year experience in a related role
- Project experience in a fast-paced, high-stakes, deadline-driven environment is ideal.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the advances in higher educational software, course materials and digital publishing a plus.
- Experience using CRM and project management software tools.
RedShelf prides itself on maintaining an informal but fast-moving, hard-working, entrepreneurial culture. Our team members are smart, innovative, and passionate about improving education through digital technology.
We offer the best of both worlds: the energy and opportunity of a rapidly-growing organization, coupled with the stability of an extensive client base, strong financial backing, and proven track record of success. In addition to a forward-thinking environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth, our team members enjoy competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RedShelf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, individuals with a disability, veterans, and others who would enrich the diversity of RedShelf are encouraged to apply.